Women's Health Specialists of Dallas
- Appointment times are approximate only, because each patient requires individualized attention by the doctor and their staff for whatever time period that may be necessary. The doctor, as a specialist, is also confronted with many emergency cases during the day, which often delay our schedule. The doctor may have to go deliver a baby or have to attend an emergency surgery. If this happens we always try to contact our patients to come in at a later time or give them the option to reschedule at their convenience. Please try to understand if you are asked to wait for the doctor.
- We have a 30-minute grace period for all appointments. If you are late you will be asked to reschedule to a later time. We ask that all our patients be on time so that we can stay on schedule so that the people who are on time are not inconvenienced.
- Phone calls are returned with in 24 hours due to the high volume of calls. If you’re having a problem we will call you back within the business day.
- Prescriptions are given to patients at their visit and it is the patient’s responsibility to take it to the pharmacy. If you lose your prescription we will ONLY mail another prescription to you or you can pick another one up at our office. If you have a mail order prescription program through your insurance plan we will mail the prescription ONLY to you. If you insist on having a prescription called in and it is not an EMERGENT prescription we will call it in within 48 hours, with a $25.00 charge to your account.
- Co-pays must be paid at the time service is rendered. If you do not have your co-pay with you, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- It is your responsibility to know what your insurance provides. Please read your policy and know its provisions, as well as its exclusions. The doctor and staff cannot be knowledgeable about the coverage of the hundreds of health care plans presented for claims. You are encouraged to discuss fees with the insurance coordinator or any one else in the staff prior to treatment to avoid any misunderstandings. Click here for a list of the insurance providers we accept.
- As a courtesy, our office will assist you in filing your claims with your insurance carrier. However, you are personally responsible to make sure that the claims are paid in a timely manner. If your insurance company does not respond within 45 days you will be billed for the whole amount. Click here for a list of the insurance providers we accept.
- Failure to give at least 24 hours advance notice to cancel or reschedule appointments will result in a charge to your account for a broken appointment. Our broken appointment fee is $25.00 and will have to be paid within your next appointment.